At Bluebird Chiropractic, we take great pride in providing the finest chiropractic care to each and every patient. We have included information below about the different chiropractic services offered in our Loveland chiropractic office, but please call us at (970) 685-4461 if you have any questions!
Experience the Gonstead Chiropractic difference!
- Instrumentation – The Nervoscope is used to detect uneven heat distribution along the spine. This inflammation in the joint of the spine is common when nerve irritation is present. The instrument is used by gliding it down the length of your back while the Doctor watches and marks where the heat readings or breaks are located.
- Static palpation – While in a seated or stationary position the Gonstead Chiropractor will feel for the presence of swelling, tenderness, abnormal skin textures, and muscle tightness in the muscles of your back.
- Motion Palpation – The Doctor will move and bend you in various directions to determine how easily or difficult the spinal segment in question can move.
- X-ray Analysis – X-ray technology is helpful in evaluation of the spine for any disease processes, fracture, posture, joint integrity, and possible vertebral subluxations.
- Visualization – Observing your posture and movements helps the doctor to support her other findings and together with the other evidence found helps to form a solid care and treatment plan.
At Bluebird Chiropractic, we teach our patients how to perform special "blueprint" exercises which can help strengthen weaknesses in their muscles that can attribute to the subluxation complex. Many of these strengthening exercises can be performed in the comfort of your own home to help improve the effectiveness of your chiropractic care. Muscles and tissues that are being used improperly can cause injuries over time. Targeted strengthening exercises and stretches from our experienced chiropractor will help you feel good while also helping your body achieve balance and health.
Many of our patients come to see our chiropractor to address a specific pain symptom such as back pain, neck pain or headaches. While our chiropractor will address each patient's specific condition with chiropractic care, we often find it helpful to "coach" our patients towards achieving a healthier lifestyle. For example, there may be certain activities that you should avoid or do differently to prevent yourself from unintentionally aggravating your particular health challenges. The goal of including lifestyle advice with a chiropractic care plan is to help each and every patient achieve the fulfilling and happy lifestyle they deserve, one that is full of the activities that are enjoyed most. We recognize that every single one of our patients is a whole person, and we use our expertise to help them reach total health and wellness.
What does nutrition have to do with chiropractic care? The goal of chiropractic care is to help patients achieve total health and balance with their body, and as part of that goal we provide specific recommendations on nutritional supplements and healthy food choices. Nutritional counseling by our experienced chiropractic health professionals can assist a patient on their return to optimal health. Do you know which supplements and vitamins are good for you? Do you know how these supplements and vitamins interact with one another? At our Loveland chiropractic clinic, we can provide each patient with a structured nutritional program that is based on their individual needs.